YOUR STUDY PATHWAY @ UMP
DUAL DEGREE - (Collaboration Programme with Hochschule Karlsruhe University (HKA), Germany)
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology With Hons.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Technology (Petroleum ) With Honours
- Bachelor of Manufacturing Engineering Technology (Pharmaceutical) With Hons.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering Technology (Building) With Honours
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Energy & Environmental) With Hons.
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Infrastructure Management) With Hons.
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electrical) With Hons.
- Bachelor of Electronics Engineering Technology (Computer System ) With Honours
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Manufacturing) With Hons.
- Bachelor of Manufacturing Engineering Technology (Industrial Automation) with Honours
- Bachelor of Mechatronic Engineering Technology (Robotics) with Honours
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Technology (Oil and Gas) with Honours
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Technology (Design and Analysis) with Honours
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Technology (Automotive) with Honours
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Industrial Chemistry with Honours
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Industrial Biotechnology with Honours
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Material Technology with Honours
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Data Analytics with Honours
- Bachelor of Occupational Safety & Health With Honours
All Fees and other charges are liable to the review and change without prior notice and are subjected to the University and Payment should be made by cash to UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA PAHANG in MYR.
Personal Bond of MYR1,500.00 is charged to each international student. The personal bond is a refundable deposit which will be returned (without interest) either in full or partial upon completion of the program of study, subject to any claims that may arise from breach of University/ Malaysian Laws and Regulations.
According to the rules and regulations of the Malaysian Immigration Department, all international students are required to have a valid Student Pass in order to study in Malaysia. For students abroad,who have received offer letter from UMP, you have to apply for student visa (Visa Approval Letter) directly through the Education Malaysia website.
For further information, please contact the address below :
CENTRE FOR INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
Universiti Malaysia Pahang
(ATT : VISA UNIT)
Tel : +609-549 2722/ 2724/ 2727
Fax : +609-549 2729
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Students have to complete the UMP Health Examination Form attached with the offer letter.
This is to certify that students are in good health condition to accept the offer and free from contagious/infectious diseases or illnesses that will adversely affect study.
The university has the right to WITHDRAW the offer or terminate candidates from their study if they are found to suffer from or to be a carrier of such diseases, or to suffer from a medical condition requiring continuous medical care that will adversely affect their study at UMP.continuous medical care that will adversely affect their study at UMP.
The Preparatory Intensive English (PIE) programme is a crash course for students to equip themselves with English skills before embarking on their specialised undergraduate courses.
CENTRE FOR MARKETING AND ACADEMIC ADMISSION
ATT: INTERNATIONAL INTAKE DIVISION
Universiti Malaysia Pahang
Tel: +609 424 5275 / 5277
Fax: +609 424 5262