Master of Science (Information & Communication Technology)
- Entry Requirements
- Programme Content
- Recognized degree with CPA 2.75/4.00 and above or;
- Meet minimum numbers of working experince in related fields.
- International Student: IELTS Band 5.0 or TOEFL Paper Based - 500 points, TOEFL Internet Based-Test (IBT) 60 OR TOEFL Computer Based-Test(CBT) 173, otherwise must attend Pre-sessional English Course (PEC).
*International students with Bachelor and Master’s from Malaysian Universities, English requirement is not needed and also to Malaysian students.
*The certification SHOULD NOT be more than 2 years.
|COURSE||RM 14,760||RM 25,900|
|PROCESSING||RM 50||USD 30|
EPF, MARA, Yayasan Negeri, MyBrain, PTPTN
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS
- Problem Solving in ICT - 3 credit hours
- Strategic Data Management - 3 credit hours
- Data Communication & Networking - 3 credit hours
- Information Security - 3 credit hours
- Reserach Methdology - 4 credit hours
- Web Technologies - 4 credit hours
- Business Intelligence & Analytics - 4 credit hours
- Elective I - 4 credit hours
- Master Project - 9 credit hours
- Elective II - 4 credit hours
- ICT Governance & Management - 4 credit hours
- Multimedia Systems & Technologies - 4 credit hours
- Advanced Software Testing - 4 credit hours
- Network Security - 4 credit hours
- Advanced Routing & Switching - 4 credit hours
- Software Engineering Practices - 4 credit hours
and other electives to be choosen
Designed for graduates of computing disciplines, this conversion course is designed to develop the technical, analytical and professional skills required for a computing role. It may be taken to integrate professional computing skills into your current discipline or to start a new and rewarding career within computing/IT.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE
Program educational objectives are the designed graduate attributes to be observed approximately five (5) years after graduation. The Program Educational Objectives for our program are:
Graduates able to integrate current ICT knowledge and manage practical ICT solutions in any organization or industry
Graduates will be positioned at intermediate level with competent in soft-skills and possess integrity and professionalism
Graduates able to communicate effectively across different organizational contexts and multiple stakeholders.
|No||MQF||Program Learning Outcome|
|PO1||Knowledge Of Discipline Areas||Apply and integrate knowledge concerning current ICT issues and produce ICT solutions|
Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
|Evaluate and analyse ICT solutions in terms of their usability, efficiency and effectiveness|
|PO3||Critical Thinking & Problem Solving||
Develop ICT solutions and utilize current tools to analyse their performance
Apply existing techniques of research and enquiry to acquire, interpret and extend, knowledge in ICT
|PO5||Leadership & Teamworking||Communicate and function effectively in a group as a leader|
Prepare, publish and present technical material to a diverse audience
Profesionalism & Ethics
|Demonstrate behaviour that is consistent with codes of professional ethics and responsibility|